It's your final chance to sign up! Tomorrow, May 30th from 6-8:30p Myrna Cabán Lezcano will host Warm, Open & Nourished: a plant medicine workshop for summer journeys at CTRL+SHFT!
In this all-levels circle, we'll gather in community to:
- Honor where we’re at and reflect on what we want to harvest in our lives.
- Learn about the names, properties and uses of at least 4 nourishing plants, including locally grown and small-batch harvested plantlife.
- Make an herbal oxymel with plant abuelitxs that will support us in maintaining open hearts & balanced energy levels.
- Call in the support of the elements through breath work, written reflection, spoken affirmation and movement.
- Be seen and affirmed as we set our intentions for the upcoming season.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AT https://www.florymachete.com/events-1/warm-open-nourished-plant-medicine-for-summer-journeys.
Hope to see you there!