and many other things. You might know some of my projects like:
- a room-sized video cube about a custodian lost inside an underground maze called CAVE EXITS
- an endless architectural fugue built with a game engine called PATTERN LANGUAGE
- a digital simulation of a community trapped inside a decaying 'smart building' called DIRTSCRAPER
- a computer virus inspired by the medieval painter Pieter Bruegel that infests your desktop with rats called DESCENT
- or a green-screen performance about Andrei Tarkovsky's 'Stalker' that took place inside movie theaters in 20 different countries called SPECIAL EFFECT
Right now I'm working on a project called ARIA END. This work explores cutting edge health themes - fecal transplants, serotonin regulation, gender dysphoria, and sick architecture. My work has been presented across the world by institutions including Documenta 14, Sundance, Centre Pompidou, and MoMA PS1. Since 2006 I've run the video label Cartune Xprez, through which I've produced many video compilations, live multimedia exhibitions, and touring programs showcasing a multi-generational group of artists at the forefront of experimental animation.
Supporters of my drip get access to a full catalogue of my film/video and software/game work from 2012 until the world ends. Higher level sponsors get free early access to all the games, computer viruses, and other software that emerges from my toil.